About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

STOLEN FROM CHANTEL :)

TEN things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1. I don't miss our friendship at all.

2. I hate you so much but sometimes I miss you.

3. I'm going to miss us so much when everything has to change.

4. Since the day I met you, you were nothing but mean to me. I fucking hate your guts bitch.

5. Sometimes you make me feel like shit and you think it's okay

6. You are adorable. I hope I get to see you soon.

7. All I wanted was to trust you and be your friend but you fucked that up early on.

8. You are amazing and you deserve so much better.

9. Your friendship means a lot to me, I'm really glad I met you

10. Can we start over?

NINE things about yourself:

1. I like exrtra sauce on all the foods I eat.
2. I'm a very indecisive person.
3. I procrastinate until the very last minute and I most likely hand in all of my assignments late.
4. I'm terrified of sharks and wells.
5. I like long car rides and taking the bus.
6. I love old cameras and photography.
7. I take things way too seriously and sometimes can't take a joke.
8. I think too much about really insignificant stuff.
9. I like to convince myself that the things I do are right even though they are wrong.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. Fall asleep with me.
2. Have deep conversations with me.
3. Give me cute kisses when I'm not expecting it.
4. Text me.
5. Hold my hand.
6. Party with me ;)
7. Call me.
8. I don't know. Just be yourself baby :)

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. Why is life so hard?
2. Why is my mom such a bitch?
3. Why do I suck at school?
4. What time do I work?
5. I wonder what adventures await for me tommorow? HAHAH
6. What's for dinner?
7. FUCK YOU

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:

1. Go on the computer until I get really tired
2. Go to the washroom and get ready for bed
3. Put on my pjs or just wear a stripped down version of my outfit to bed
4. find piggy
5. put the guinea pigs downstairs
6. set my alarm and fall asleep

FIVE people of the opposite sex who mean a lot to you:

1. My dad
2. alexander
3. pat
4. matt g
5. my nonno

FOUR things you're wearing right now:

1. v neck
2. pj pants
3. bra
4. ring

THREE songs that you listen to often:

1. now that were done- metro station
2. Jesus Christ- brand new
3. pop bottles- birdman LOL

TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. get married
2. buy a house to grow old in

ONE confession:

1. i love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Me too?

Helga said...

about what?