About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, December 15, 2008

It feels like I haven't blogged about anything remotely exiting in a while.
So here goes.
I'm home all fucking week with no school and McDonalds decides to only schedule me for one shift this week. ONE! Today when I work I'm going to tell them to call me in every day and I don't care what times! For all I care they can put me on a 7am to 10pm shift. AHH I hate being bored and needing money.ENDOFRANT.

In other news I don't really know if I have any other exiting plans other than working for the next few weeks. I'm definitely hanging out with Matt some time this week, possibly Katie and Pat again. Then on New years eve I'm going to Chantel's birthday party then movin' back to residence whenever she goes back. Woo fun times. Someone make random plans with me this week to go sledding or shopping or drinking or all 3? That would kinda make my life.

PS I got glasses and they look okay but I don't know how often I will be wearing them in public.

I look like a different person pretty much.

1 comment:

chantel leanna said...

lets do sommin .
im bored too.
kate laura and eric went to dominican haha so this week sucks ass.