About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Rihanna! You've finally come out with a half decent song that I wont get sick of. Yes, I'm talking about rehab and what makes it better is that you chose to cast Justin Timberlake as your love interest in the music video or the reason you "checked into rehab". Sure JT looks hot in the video, it's too bad he only sings about 3 words thought the whole video and walks around aimlessly for the rest of it. This got me to thinking, JT and Rihanna would be such a weird, unexpected couple, no?


MMM steamehhh.


Nuf ranting and raving about celebs, this week is turning out pretty boring. I work tomorrow and Friday but that's about it.

By the way I love the All-American Rejects new song (L)(L)(L)

I have no life :D

No comments: