About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today I went to lunch with my nono. he said he wants me to get married before he dies which made me sad cause I don't have many marriage plans in my future. He bought me groceries from an Italian grocery store...who knew those existed right? I came home, cleaned out my rats cage and cleaned the house. I cleaned behind the stove and fridge which my landlords left disgusting dust and food and magnets behind so that was fun. I mainly went on a cleaning spree to get rid of the ants in my house. When my roommates came home the ants returned because someone was careless and left food on the floor. I ONLY SPENT ALL DAY CLEANING TO RID MY LIFE OF ANTS NO BIG DEAL. Anyways after that I worked out. I never feel thin enough even though I have lost a pretty decent amount of weight in the past 2 years. I think this is mainly because I rarely drink anymore and I also eat very little junk food. I have also cut down on how much I eat in general. This all makes me sound like I have an eating disorder but oh well. March 2010

 
August 2012  
NEVER AGAIN will I look like I did in picture 1

No comments: