About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SORRY

Mega update so right before I went to visit my boyfriend for thanksgiving 2 weeks ago I discovered I had a minor corneal ulcer on my eye and had to go to the hospital. This resulted me having to wear my glasses that I hate for 6 days plus eye drops every half hour.

but I ended up having a good thanksgiving with my boyfriend and then family. I'm glad Kyle didn't have to spend the entire weekend alone.
The week following I worked the entire week which is boring and stupid. This past weekend I went shopping with my roommate in Chinatown and Kensington market and bought stuff like this:
Then I went to a Halloween party and I dressed up as hello kitty
Other MISC pictures of me from the past 2 weeks like you care
I'll try to update more often bye

No comments: