About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sorry for never writing

I'm working about 40 hours a week at the see en tower (because I can't blog or tweet about it or I'll get in trouble hehehe)
Shooting a couple of events of the side for BOLD magazine and on my days off I see my lovely boyfriend.

We've been dating for a month and that's a big deal for me. I'm happy. Happier than I would be fucking random dudes that don't give a shit about me all summer.

I'm still living at Davisville for the most part with David which is cool because I buy him things instead of paying for rent (well I give him 50 bucks every paycheck but whatever)

So basically life is pretty hectic and I barely have any time to see my friends except David but I'm trying to make time and stuff.

Anyways that is all for now, I cant imagine any blogs in the near future being much different than this one.

Ok bye.

No comments: