About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm still getting shit on because of something that happened 4 months ago. I'm losing friends because of it. I'm feeling like a piece of shit because of it. I'm angrier more often because of it.

Fuck all of my "friends" I don't give a shit about you. Just like you don't give a shit about me because I made one mistake.

All I need is myself and my family you can all go fuck yourselves because you aren't real friends.
And to David I feel like a burden because I'm always at his house cause I have no where to live because my job is in downtown Toronto (because I have a job unlike some people, must be fucking nice.)

I'm upset I want to vomit because you all suck so fucking hard.

So yeah everyone is stressing me out so you are all ousted out of my life good bye. xoxox

No comments: