About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So excited for Christmas break which starts for me on Thursday.
Going to be working full time and hanging out with Chantel at my house.
I want to see the Christmas lights downtown Toronto. Maybe make an all you can eat salad buffet and drink wine and go to the movies too.
I'm going to do lots of shopping and maybe I'll buy some pot as a treat for me. Going to go to MTV live and work out 4 times a week and lay in bed and be comfy and maybe go ice skating. I haven't done that in a while. Maybe attend some parties and decorate the house for Chantel's birthday and have a cute new years kiss.
See my family and eat lots of yummy food and play in the snow even though I hate snow.
I want to visit my hometown of Barrie at least once to go to the Queens too.

No comments: