About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love my best friend

Helga Napolitano to Matt Graham: 2 words that i never want to hear at the beginning of a song:

CONVICT MUUUSICCCC.

Matt Graham to Helga Napolitano: "let me see your tootsie...
OHHHH what a big tootsie."

Helga Napolitano to Matt Graham: i love the sound the old lady makes when she throws the necklace into the water.
i want to hear it every day of my life.

Helga Napolitano to Matt Graham: look she's wearing a shirt that says "break the rules" she obv did, that's why she's walking down the street with 2 babies
hahahaha

Helga Napolitano to Matt Graham: "I used to be fat in the 7th grade"
Zoolander : "Eww"

Helga Napolitano to Matt Graham: i miss listening to Alejandro with you in your car and slapping the dashboard

No comments: