About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any boy that reads this will never want to date me. Hahaha

Would you leave someone if you found out they had cheated on their previous partner?
If it was only one partner and not all of them I say forgive and forget but if they have a history of cheating on everyone they are with then maybe.

Would you ever donate sperm/eggs?
Maybe one day. I feel bad for people that can't have kids. :(

Is marriage important to you?
I don't think I'll be married for another 10 years and at the rate my relationships seem to go, never. So no, marriage isn't important to me even a little bit.

What would you do in a situation where your boyfriend/girlfriend’s best-friend (or closest friend assuming you aren’t bff) and yourself didn’t get along?
I'd probably make a big deal about it and it would end up taking a toll on my relationship with my "boyfriend".

If people from your past relationships were to describe you in 3 words, what would they be?
Fun, cute, complainer

Have you ever cheated on someone and if so did you get caught?
Yes I have and I told him but in all cases they either cheated on my first or while I was cheating on them. Take note, my last relationship in which this happened was almost 2 years ago.

Do you think peoples parents’ relationships reflect how theirs turn out?
Hm, maybe.

Would you consider yourself to be a promiscuous person?
Kind of. I don't sleep around but I do like hooking up. Oh well, maybe one day I'll change ;)

Why did your last relationship end?
Because he was into guys.

Do you think it’s possible to be friends with an ex?
If they end up being gay, yes.

Have you ever been with someone of the same sex?
No I haven't and have no interest to be, ever.

What stereotype about women/men in relationships bothers you most?
That girls are needy.

Would you ever get your significant others name tattooed on you?
Never.

What was your longest relationship?
On and off 2 years.

When was the last time you overheard other people having sex?
Sam's house while I was in University.

If your significant other decided to make you a gift instead of buying one, would you be upset?
Never, that is the sweetest thing to me. :)

Last movie that made you cry?
I don't remember but Glee season finale made me cry hahaha.

Would you date someone your parents or family didn’t approve of?
Yeah. I do what I want.

What was the biggest lie you ever told in a relationship?
Well I guess cheating is a lie so that.

Do you believe in soulmates?
No. I don't believe their can be only one person you can connect with on that level. For all you know their could be several that you just haven't met yet.

No comments: