About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, April 12, 2010

So this weekend it was my 20th birthday. I'm old.
On Friday, the day before my birthday 2 of my best friends from back home came to visit and we drank in Chantel's room all night with a bunch of people I usually hang out with.
My goal for my birthday was to stay drunk for the entire day of my birthday which I did accomplish :D Actually I stayed drunk for 24 hours, I'm gross.
Cracked a beer at 7 am on my 20th, just living the life. You know.
So basically my day went like:
drank, napped, drank, went to eat at McDonalds, danced drunk by myself in my room, ate nachos.
Got ready for flip cup, puked, thought about puking more for the next hour, played and lost flip cup on our first game.
Hung out pretty much all night with Patrick, stopped feeling pukey, hung out with friends at a party, drank beers extremely slowly.
Held the bathroom door shut while peeing with Chantel because it was broken, watched Chantel funnel unknown liquids, Chantel in general made my night.
Later on ended up going to a house of a boy I used to like but he didn't live there anymore, only his roommates did( it's so weird that everyone at that house knows me and shit), cuddled in front of a campfire in the backyard.
Got cuddles in general which ruled, had mad drunken chats with Chantel on her kitchen floor till 4 am.
Such a solid weekend, I could not have asked for anything better.
I'm super ecstatic that nothing bad happened.
BEST WEEKEND OF 2010 BY FAR.
:D
just loving my life the day of my 20th, keeping it classy and whatnot
best friends
flip cup party and such :)

2 comments: