About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I woke up early today to go see a court case with Chantel in downtown Toronto. On the way there we had 2 coffees each, I got my hands caught in the door of the bus then lost my balance more then once during the ride resulting in me bumping into short, Indian people and tripped over a curb. I would. After we watched an extremely boring murder trial we witnessed some guy get arrested right in front of us which was awkward.

My unneeded purchases of the day:




The belt.


And a purse that I actually did need. Oh and I got my frowny pierced and it is the most painful, awkward piercings I've gotten so far. It hurts to eat and to laugh which sucks because those are two of my favorite things. Hopefully my body will get used to it soon.

No comments: