About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I should not have drank last night because now I'm hung over and I have a film review due today that I'm not done. Anyways Kristyn, Kaitlyn, Chantel and I (proper sentence structure just for you Pat) went to caps on a Wednesday night where we drank three pitchers of beer then got hit on by 30 year olds so we left and I tried to sneak a cup of beer out in my new purse which didn't really go over well. We then went to the caf where I ate a whole bag of clod hoppers because I'm a little pig. Kristyn and I decided that we weren't drunk enough so we went back to her room to drink more and ended up in Sean's room playing video games and drinking whiskey.

The person I was supposed to hang out with bailed on me so Sean, a whole bunch of other people and I stayed up until 5 and ate alphagettis.

Tonight I'm drinking and tomorrow and the next day ftw.
Happy birthday Pat! LUVIN YEW.

My frowny hurts.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you guys are going to caps again tonight?

Helga said...

ye
how bout you?