About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, February 2, 2009

i'm depressing

o1. I am the shyest person I know and when I get shy I talk like a baby.

o2. I use alcohol to make me not shy and say things I want to say but wouldn't say when I'm sober.

o3. I hate being alone in places where people I know can see me, actually I hate being alone in general.

o4. I put extra sauce on all of my foods.

o5. I haven't opened a book since I got back to school this semester.

o6. I have a blue pig stuffed animal names piggy that I sleep with every night.

o7. I wouldn't trade piggy for anything in the world.

o8. I don't like drama and want to be friends with everyone, even though I know that's not possible.

o9. I don't think I'll ever be very good at the thing I love doing.

10. I always have a crush on someone.

11. I love having deep conversations with people when I'm drunk.

12. I'm scared that the people I love and the people I'm close to will one day realize that I'm not worth it and leave me.

13. I have an irrational fear of sharks.

14. I've never dyed my hair.

15. I blog every day.

16. I enjoy crying to music as fucked up as that sounds.

17. I play video games way more than a normal girl should.

18. I get hangovers every time I drink and they always last 24 hours.

19. I am a very last minute person for everything.

20. I am very easily intimidated and try to avoid conflict as much as possible.

21. I wear my hair down all the time.

22. I never take off my ring with 2 snakes on it.

23. I always dream of making up with the people I've let go in my life.

24. I'm a really bad liar so I usually avoid lying.

25. I'm afraid that I'm never going to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No comments: