About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, February 2, 2009

DEAR YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

You were a chill guy when we fist met and everyone else thought so too but ever since this semester started you have been a big dick. I'm not only one who noticed either, my friend who used to like you can't stand you anymore and neither can her boyfriend so you should probably stop trying to be his friend, sorry about your luck. The thing that I have realized is that you're not only a mean person when you drink, you're also mean when you're sober so don't tell me that you aren't that person because you are. You act like you're better then everyone but the truth is that you are a brown noser, a suck up to teachers and an alcoholic. I'm actually so glad I didn't give my virginity to you because that would have been a mistake that I would have regretted for the rest of my life. Everyone tells me that I can do so much better than you and I've finally realized that I can because I don't deserve to be treated like a piece of shit.

No comments: