About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i have to stop drinking to make myself say things i normally wouldn't.
it only leads to disappointment.

since i've been back to residence the people on my floor have caught me up on season 4 of one tree hill, not that i ever watched it but whatever. it has some of the worst acting ever but regardless, i think i'm starting to like it because i have low standards for things lately.

i lost my key to my room last night then lost the temporary key i was given. i rule at life, i know.

this weekend pat, katie and matt are coming to party with me on residence and i miss them because we spent so much time together over the holidays.

my friend sean let me use his computer and i hope he doesn't want it back anytime soon....

by the way i love writing blogs in many short paragraphs and with no capital letters. woo :)

No comments: