About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, January 12, 2009

boldor

Dear blog,

I'm sorry for not writing in you for the past week but it has been strictly due to the fact that I am lacking a computer.

The past week was pretty hectic and farrr from sober. All my classes are okay except for my photography class. My teacher pretty much hates me for having a film camera and not an SLR and advised me to switch into journalism or public relations but he's not going to get rid of me that easily. I desperately need to pick up my OSAP because I currently have no money for my textbooks.

Since I don't have class on Fridays I started my first full weekend on residence early and drank 3 nights in a row, which I do no suggest doing.

Thursday night I attempted to drink a whole bottle of champagne, Friday I drank with a whole bunch of people on S4/5 and ended up in some really creepy guys room with my friend Kristin.

On Saturday night my friends came down to visit me where they proceeded to spill things on my floor, steal my bed, lock me out of my room, make me laugh so hard I threw up and tackle me but I love them anyways. I also got fired from American Eagle yesterday and am currently suspended from McDonalds. YAY for not having a job. I also started reading twilight.

So how is that for an update? I really don't know when I'll be on the computer next so

BYEE :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, getting fired? Nooooo.