About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today during my work meeting I won the monthly challenge of basically "who's the best employee" and won a pink ipod shuffle. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or sell it yet cause it's so cute and I won it and I'm proud cause I never win anything. I also won one of the 7 special awards and I got the excellent customer service award which will look good on my resume. Along with that I got some bath and shower jell and a bag of Halloween treats. I finally decided to take a job seriously and it paid off. YAY. If you were wondering this is what my work looked like today but i did my best to work hard even though there weren't many customers. I'm flying out to see my boyfriend on Friday night for thanksgiving and tomorrow I'm working another 10 hour shift.

No comments: