About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I said I'd try to write a blog every day so here goes:
Tomorrow I'm working a double shift so 12 hours because living on your own and paying rent is tough and shit like that.
That's one thing I hate about living on my own for sure.
My boyfriend hasn't gotten back to me on whether he can come visit this weekend cause he needs his parents to pay for the plane ride which I set up at a discount.
So that is frustrating me and so is the fact that I can't see him whenever I want.
I wish I could find a new boyfriend that lives close to me but the problem is that boy wont be Kyle.
So suck for me.
I'm ignoring him right now cause he is being a loser + so am I and I'm mad that I have to work 2 double shifts this week to be able to afford where I live.

No comments: