About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, August 13, 2012

VELD

Haha
what have I been up to
well...
last weekend I went to VELD music festival in downsview park in Toronto and it was amazing.
Easily the best time I've had all summer.
It rained during the Deadmau5 which was so beautiful and I am at  a loss for words at the feelings I felt during the weekend.
Just indescribable.
Amazing music, dancing, weather.
I never really was into house/electronic music before the concert but I think I've grown a new appreciation and it is definitely growing on me.
I got to get up on my boyfriends shoulders for levels by Avicii at the front of the crowd which was my favorite moment of the weekend.
Here are some pictures of what I wore and junk

   A few songs I really liked
  Avicii levels at VELD

No comments: