About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

So today was a really fucking shit day. First off I'm not feeling well because my throat hurts and my nose constantly runs. It is hard for me to talk and talking at work ALL THE TIME doesn't help. I didn't get much sleep because I decided to visit my boyfriend last night which means I had to get up early to head back to toronto so he could go to work today. ANYWAYS my 2 ex roommates who are also my close friends have been talking about going to african lion safari together for 2 years. So today they both went because someone invited them to and they never even invited me because I told one of my friends I was working today. NOT EVEN A FUCKING INVITE TO SEE IF I COULD GET MY SHIFT COVERED OR ANYTHING. Then I get to see all their little photos of their adventure posted on facebook and twitter like rub it in more thhhhaaaanks. Oh and everyone gets to go out tonight and have fun while I get to work till 11 and battle crowds of drunk people just to get to the subway. haha MUST BE NICE to be able to drink with your friends on weekends MUST BE FUCKING NICE. I guess I'm just feeling a whole lot of left out cause I have a job that demands I work a lot of hours. The cherry on top of the shit cake that today was, was the fact that they don't serve soup anymore in the cafeteria at work they only serve shit junk food which is super cool cause I don't eat any of that stuff. So i hope everyone has a grad fucking ol time getting wasted tonight and doing stupid shit I'm just going to sit here in my old lady pjs and go to bed sober night fuck faces :)

No comments: