About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, April 13, 2012

So I quit McDonalds on my birthday and I start work at the CN tower at the 360 restaurant on Sunday and I get to wear a tie how chic.

I also got the internship for BOLD magazine to do event photography for them but since I have a full time job in the summer I have no clue if I'm going to have time to do it.

I get to see this cute boy on Wednesday which I'm excited about because he actually cares about me unlike all these other guys who are just out for a fuck. Not that I'm not aware or basically out to do the same thing but it's just nice to have someone that doesn't just like you for your vagina.

I also have a friend who I am very attached to but the more I learn things about them the more I question our friendship. IDK they are prob gonna read this and think I'm fucked but oh well so are they.

Uhmmm so that's my life as of now. I guess that's cool.

No comments: