About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Second year university, January: How does it measure up to now? What has changed...? Bolded is present me

I wanted to see what was up in my life exactly a year ago so I checked my blog and tonight marks one year to the weekend we tried to get into the campus bar for the first time and I threw up at a house party on their couch. Wow that was fucking cool of me.
Not much has changed boy wise, I liked a stupid boy last year and I like another, cuter stupid boy this year. And I liked another stupid boy the year after that and I like another stupid boy right now. I kissed random boys last year and I kiss random boys this year. And now I fuck random boys.
I can say I'm still a significanly different person, I have more self confidence for sure which I love, I have more self controle when it comes to drinking too. I have too much self confidence and barely drink.
I love life this year. Life is mediocre. I'm letting someone else control my happiness and that's my own fault.


I guess I want to see what I was doing a year ago today also:
I can't even handle the way I look anymore. I don't even think I like my septum piercing on me but fuck it, I guess I'll keep it. I'm fucking hot and I'm so glad I took out my septum.
I feel like I'm going through a quarter life crisis and I don't know how to fix it. I still don't know how to fix it but things will get better, they always do. I think I'm going to go cut my bangs.
Living on my own is officially making me crazy. If i didn't live on my own I'd be crazy.
Bye.
Bye.

No comments: