About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, January 20, 2012

My mom's wedding is tomorrow. Should be interesting plus I'm gonna look like a pretty princess or something like that. I have to say some stupid written out passage about orchids during the ceremony which makes me wanna barf but whatever. Uhh I'm mostly excited for how good my mother and I are going to look and all her family and friends basically partying together. Matt bailed on me as my date to the wedding which sucks for him cause he's missing like a 7 course meal. People can't commit to anything these days which scares me.
I've had an uneasy feeling in my stomach for the past few days but that's just because I'm insecure as hell and I can't tell anyone but the internet even though people are going to read this.
Yeah so basically I can't put the way I feel into words but it comes and goes and when it comes I feel retarded and irrational and fucking sick.

No comments: