About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Game plan for the rest of my life

Tonight: Work overnights and try not to die.

Tomorrow: Sleep all day, work till 11. Work out. Finish schoolwork.

Monday: Class, mail application to the internship i want in NYC.

Tuesday: Class all day.

Things I need to get done thought the week:

Assignments 1-4 for my Ryerson class and assignments 1 and 2 for my Guelph Humber class.

Thursday: Party? I hope. God single Helga needs to get out on the town.

February 14: Go see star wars in 3d with Chantel and have a bubble bath alone when I get home.

February 17: Go to Ottawa and drink till I'm drunk enough to make out with everyone.

Reading week: Repeat statement above but add in working and making money and such.

Get it on with someone cute in the process of all of this. Go.

No comments: