About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

did u write dis?

I can't maintain a relationship
They remind me I don't relate to shit
I love you, I'm not in love with you
But I want you in my life and that's an issue


I hate to say I'm not committed, I admit it
Only 22, I'm tryn' live it to the limit
You know I'm coming back for you the minute that I'm finished
Right now, a girlfriend would be a blemish on my image

I led you on and you might think I'm selfish
But I like your company, I really can't help it
Even though I see you twice a week
Tell me why you adamently fight for me

Saying please don't leave, but I'm focused on my plan
It's not personal, I hope you understand
Some day, you will trust me again
But for now, I'm sorry that our love had to end

No comments: