About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

So tired of my parents fighting over child support money.
My step mom basically accused my mom of so much shit to my face that isn't true.
I hate her. Get out of my face, out of my fucking life. My dad doesn't have the balls to say anything when he can see I'm upset.
I ran out of that house and made my dad come look for me. I'm such a drama queen. Look how much I care.
When did my family become so fucked up OH wait it was never not fucked up.
So upset I vomited up all the food that my "stepmother" made for dinner.I don't want anything she touched in my stomach.
I'm so cold and I want to get out of bed and get warm clothes on but I'd just rather lay in bed and not move and cry.
I'm sad and fucked up and hungry bye.

No comments: