About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The next 3 days

are going to be the absolute best.
Tomorrow: Baking Chantel's birthday cake while Matt comes down to pick me up. Go to Vaughn Mills and pick out a New Years Eve dress with the gift card David got me for Forever 21. Go to Barrie for the first time since the summer and get drunk and go to the Queens. Mann I haven't been drunk in 2 weeks.
Saturday: Chantel's birthday. Potluck at my house with everyone. Guests include: myself, Chantel, Kristyn, David, Trevor, Austin, Katie, Pat, Matt, Alex. AHH :) All of us partying together is going to be so epic. Get drunk with all these lovely people then head downtown to the Tattoo Rock Parlor. Maybe this year I wont be celebrating the count down to the new year on the subway....
Sunday: Be hella hung over. Go to all you can eat sushi downtown, nap then go swimming in the pool at David's apartment, maybe get baked and all that jazz.
fjhnvbgreoooooooooooooooofgjdvkrfkfershj

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments: