About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update:
I went to the doctor and nothing is wrong with me. Yay for that. Not so much yay for all the homework I need to do.
I'm staying in this weekend to work and do homework what a life !
Uhh next weekend I'm going to Ottawa with Chantel and it's her first time flying in 5 years. At least I don't have to wait in the airport alone again.
I don't want to get my hopes up that things are going to happen again with me and cute boy when I get there so I'm just going to avoid the whole matter.
Too much homework and I just want to work out but I can't cause I pant too hard so I have to wait until everyone is out of the living room to work out on the elliptical. My panting is distracting lol sorry I work out hard whaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
dcftvyggggtif6gt

No comments: