About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today was probably the most stressful day I've had in awhile but I have no one to blame but myself for part of that.

I came here with the intent of writing a long blog but who am I kidding? I'm so tired I feel drunk and I've already written about 3500 words today so...

Anyways I'm so tired I feel drunk and I'm so tired I didn't realize I already wrote that in the last paragraph. Oops. I hate where I live I can't wait to leave. I want to do my internship not in Canada and during the summer but I'm just a wishful thinker. The actuality of me getting a sweet ass internship in somewhere like NYC ain't gonna happen. That doesn't mean I wont try but really? I wouldn't choose me for an internship. Anyways I need to go to bed before...well I don't know actually. Before what?

Hmm.

No comments: