About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today has been the longest day

I ended things with someone I should have never started things with in the first place. Sorry you're ALWAYS stoned and I'm NOT cool with that. WHOOOOOOOPS. I'm better than that and always will be. Sorry, life must just be too hard to handle sober...haha NOT.

Went out tonight to the tattoo rock parlor. Best bar ever. Met up with my brother, he seems to be getting his shit together which makes me happy. I'm glad out of all our family members I'm the only one he really cares about. Maybe I shouldn't be happy about that but he's my little bro so I love him anyways.

Tomorrow I'm getting trained for Mccafe. WOW like if you're gonna make me serve up fancy coffee drinks could you at least give me a uniform that doesn't hang off my body?

That's the extent of my update and yes I was serious about being celibate. 1 week and counting hahah such an accomplishment. Wow this is long ok bye.

No comments: