About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, September 19, 2011

So update (I hate everything basically)

I started school again. I hate it. It took me a million years to get my class schedule in order. I need to do well cause this is my last semester of classes.
I started work again. I hate it. Mcdonalds just ain't what it used to be. JK it always sucked.
I have 2 new roommates. I never see them which makes me happy. They also don't use the fridge or cupboards so it's basically like they don't live here which makes my heart sing.
I miss Matt especially because I didn't get to see him that much this summer.
It also sucks that David and I can't see each other like once a week anymore which makes me sad because we spent so much time together this summer :( le wah.
What else ummmm me and Scott aren't friends anymore because he is psycho and threw beer in my face and basically should be put in a mental institution for reasons I cannot disclose over the internet.
Other than that life is mediocre. I hate fall. I hate winter. I only like summer. FOREVER AND EVER. The cold weather this September really blows. A lot this September has really blown but I guess I'm going to have to make the best of the last days of this month and I'm basically just rambling now I should go do my homework ug i have to get up at 8 tomorrow oops I forgot how to use periods lol periods bye

No comments: