About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Once again

I’m stuck in the middle of this poisonous relationship between a friend and a former friend.

Unfortunately it has gotten to the point where I can’t hangout with my friend if his boyfriend is there and obviously I don’t expect him to choose me over his boyfriend but it hurts because I thought we were going to end up having a strong friendship. I guess not.

It just sucks that I have to hear about how much my friend doesn’t want to be with his boyfriend but under the circumstances he feels like he has to stay with him.

I’m done hearing about it then watching him go back to him. It’s extremely hard to watch him go back to an abusive relationship but I tried to help and it’s only making things worse.

No comments: