About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So here's the dilemma

I’m trying to patch things up with my guy friend from work because we used to be really close before a bunch of shit (that was his fault) happened.

So I was complaining to people at work about why he didn’t want to be friends with me even though I didn’t nothing wrong. I also texted him asking this. Little did I know that one of the girls that was working likes him and thinks now that I’m trying to “get with” him.

She ends up going out to a club with him that night and someone prank calls him several times. She tells him it’s me cause I want him and then tells everyone at work that I need to “get off his dick”. I had in fact not called him that night but he did call me 3 times yelling “don’t call this number again.” She then proceeds to tell everyone that I said “that should be me out with him not her”.

OH OK.Yesterday during my work trip to Wonderland I was informed that she likes him and thinks I’m a threat and that I like him too blah blah blah and that I should tell her that I’m not interested in him.

If she is so insecure about herself that she thinks I’m a threat by trying to be his friend again then she can get over herself cause I am in no way, shape or form attracted to him so she can just deal with it and keep spreading rumors around work to make her look like a stupid, immature bitch.

At this point I’m not even sure this friendship is worth trying for because it is worth a lot less than the effort I’m using to try to put the pieces back together.

No comments: