About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I wrote my first complaint letter today

To subway restaurants LOL:

I visited this location yesterday and upon paying I realized that I had forgotten my debit card which was my only means of paying. The manager then proceeded to yell at me when I suggested I would take a trip home to get my debit card to come back and pay saying that he had to throw the sub out and that I was wasting his food and money. I suggested he try my credit card which was not activated at the time and when it did not work he harassed me to use the phone in the store to call and activate my card. When I declined he threw my card back at me yelling at me "why would you come here if you don't have any money?" in front of other customers as well as his employees.

I work in fast food customer service and under no circumstance would we treat a customer the way your employee treated me. Yelling at a customer is never acceptable and I am surprised at the lack of customer service that your company has provided.

Unfortunately I did not retrieve the name of the manager who yelled at me but he was a middle age man of Indian decent working around the time of 2 pm on July 27, 2011. I did not appreciate the way he treated me in his restaurant and will not be returning to that location.

No comments: