About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog post from one year ago

"I just don’t want to be THAT girl this time.

I can’t give myself physically to guys anymore without wanting some commitment so I’ve stopped “hooking up” with boys.

I just over think everything I guess. If I do stuff with guys they’ll think I’m a slut. If I don’t, they think they wont get any from me and wont want to stick around. I loooose either way. FML"

looool I was such a pussy a year ago.

I will be that girl this time. I will give myself physically to guys and not give a fuck because I give no shits about commitment.

I still over think things but I don't care if a guy thinks I'm a slut. They should be more worried about what I think of them.

Guys don't stick around for long anyways.

I love new me.

No comments: