About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm an ugly piece of shit that no one wants.
I can't stop crying.
There's nothing I can do to make this better. I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.I thought there was but there isn't.
Fuck every one
LOL FUCK BIRTHDAYS WHAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOKE FDSJUFBKLCNJVBERYDFWEBHJNNNNTSFJKGID YUX8M YUGB

No comments: