About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 secrets
09 loves
08 fears
07 wants
06 places
05 foods
04 books
03 films
02 songs
01 picture of yourself

1. I get jealous a lot.
2. I spend extra time getting ready if a person I'm interested in is going to be where I'm going.
3. I don't think I will ever be in a successful relationship but that doesn't bother me.
4. I get excited when my clothes are too big for me.
5. I need to be 115 pounds for summer.
6. I'm really, really good at hiding it when I have feelings for someone.
7. I am embarrassed to work at my place of employment but even so I still love my job and most of the people I work with.
8. I will make out with any attractive person if I'm drunk, no matter who they are.
9. I always feel like a needy friend. I feel like my friends do a lot for me and I don't do a lot in return.
10. I can sit on the internet for 12 hours straight and not get bored of it.

No comments: