About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weirdest day of my entire life.
Got up 10 minutes before my shift and tried to go to work with my huge septum ring.
Got sent home but jk i actually went to get the piercing changed to a smaller one.
The lady broke the clear balls on my piecing while trying to get it in so I had to wear silver ones.
Went back to work and got told I had to take the balls off
Ok, like no big THEN my manager comes up to me and literally says "maybe you should take some time off until it heals" like YEAH ok I'll just go take a month off. Like if this is your way of somehow trying to fire me then you can go suck a dick. As if I ever fucking liked you. FUCK YOU.
Anyways, took the balls off my ring and went to work drunk, like a boss.
Made new friends at work cause I was still drunk and endured the most exciting but painful day at work.
I looked like a bag of hungover shit and I got the most compliments ever from people at work. What? Just what?
Came home, smoked and ate leftover poutine and after fell asleep watching Hannah Montana.
Slept til 10 and then got up and ordered a pizza and got high with Chantel.
Ate my weight in chicken wings sitting on the living room floor and watched Talladega Nights and American Pie and now I'm here.
Today was exhausting.

3 comments:

davski said...

This sounds like a awesome day! lol

TheMiserableBlade said...

Fuck, I wish I had your life!!!!!!!... LOLOLOLOL

Helga said...

Have my life
LOLOLOL