About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 day challenge, day 17

Your highs and lows of this past year

My biggest low was probably when I found out that a guy I really liked was with a girl that I thought was a lot less pretty than me. I obsessed over the fact that he picked her over me for months and would get upset about it almost every weekend. After I found out I think I cried for 4 days straight because I'm an emotional bitch.

Highs of this past year was pretty much most of the summer because everything that happened was just so great and I spent time with the most amazing people including my best friend who I practically lived with. Oh and also getting asked out on a date in February by the most amazing guy (or so I thought at the time).

No comments: