About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, November 15, 2010

This weekend was pretty great. I went to my schools gala on Friday with some friends and got kisses from a cute boy and got drinks from an open bar.
Last night I drank random liquor I found lying around so I don't remember how much I drank by the end of the night but I actually physically passed out which I never do. Before all of that I went downtown with a bunch of really fun people.
Today I ate about 5 days worth of food and didn't get up from the couch for like 7 hours. Me and Chantel like to make our living room our permanent home after a night of partying.
So much good about this weekend minus the fact that I am still hung over from last night.
STILL HUNGOVER HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. HOW WHEWFGBFVNYRHFJTRHR93I.
Alchohol makes me love and hate my life so hard sometimes.

No comments: