About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010



I'm the girl that would choose skirts over sweatpants because sweatpants are ugly as hell. I'm the girl who wakes up early cause I'd rather not go through the day looking like a piece of shit. I'm the girl that has 38475435 hairstyles cause my hair rules and I'm not a lazy fuck. I'm the girl who tries not to eat too much. I'm the girl that can walk in heels for hours on end cause I'm fancy like that. I'm the girl who never means what she says. I'm the girl who can never manage to hold herself together and say "I'm fine" when everything is going wrong. I'm the girl who is too shy to put a middle finger to the world. I'm the girl who doesn't pretend to be tougher than most guys cause that's retarded. I'm the girl that cares what everyone thinks. & I deserve an award because not most bitches can't walk in heels.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm your polar opposite pretty much ahahahahaha.

Helga said...

noooo way :[