About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 day challenge, day 06

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Oh god I'm so not interesting
um...
1. I have an irrational fear of sharks, like in pools and shit
2. The only hard liquor I like to drink is gin
3. I have never dyed my hair
4. I still sleep with my favorite stuffed animal which is a blue pig named piggy
5. Out of all pets I like rodents the best
6. The only way I learn to do things properly is by actually doing them instead of reading about how to do it or watching someone else do it
7. I'm usually wearing a headband on my head (usually a bow)
8. I my favorite type of body type on a guy is a retardedly skinny body
9. I like guys with big noses
10. I don't ever wear jeans, I only wear tights
11. I wont ever make the first move on a guy unless I'm drunk
12. I have more weird nik naks in my room than you have ever seen in anyone else's room
13. I hate all sports and watching them
14. I'd rather shop for cheap clothing than brand names
15. People that don't know me think I'm really shy or don't like them because I never talk
16. I like to photograph products (inanimate objects) rather than people
17. I think hand me down clothes are great
18. 2 movies I will never watch under any circumstances are the ring and the grudge because they still give me nightmares
19. I could live off of jello and soup because they are the most convenient foods
20. I put extra, extra sauce on all my foods
21. I dip my pizza crust in mustard
22. I wear high heels on almost a daily basis
23. I tell my mom (almost) every detail of my life
24. I hate feet, looking at them, having mine touched, touching other peoples feet. It grosses me out
25. I have a really hard time keeping my room clean. I can't keep it clean for more than 3 days
26. I am offended really easily and a lot of little things people say to me offend me, even though they don't know it
27. I get 24 hour hangovers no matter how much water I drink afterward. I can't get rid of my hangovers. They are invincible for 24-30 hours after I drink
28. I enjoy kissing and cuddling with a boy more than doing anything regarding sex
29. My room looks like it belongs to a 10 year old girl
30. I feel weird when people I'm not good friends with go out of their way to talk to me

No comments: