About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 day challenge, day 01

Your current relationship, if single discuss how the single life is.

Single life at first was just me getting fucked over by countless amounts of guys that made dumb excuses not to be with me. I have bad luck with guys so lately I've been getting fucked over not as much because I don't give boys a chance to get close to me.

Other than that, single life is fun. I get to do what I want with whoever I want and not have any particular feelings or commitments afterward for the most part. When I do end up having feelings for someone afterward I usually ignore it so I could have had feelings for pretty much any guy and they will have never known.

I don't remember what it's like being not single so I'd probably be bad in a relationship. Therefore Imma be single fo life. Who's with me?

No comments: