About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I don't know how to express what I'm feeling in words but I'm going to try.

You can change yourself as many times as you want but sometimes it feels like it's never enough. The person you want to notice you never will and there's nothing you can do about it. There's always someone with something more than you and you can't figure out what you are doing wrong or how to change it.

And what if you just keep meeting people that don't give a fuck about you? What if those are the only type of people you ever meet? Like you don't ever have what they are looking for. I'm speaking boy wise of course.

I don't want to meet anymore boys, I'm going to try even less than I do now if that is even possible.

I try to act like it doesn't bother me but it does. It does so fucking much.

3 comments:

:. Maddieson .: said...

I know that there is a huge age gap inbetween us,, but I feel the same way! No matter how much you are willing to do things for that someone it just doesn't matter. It is all bullshit too! I just want someone to notice that I'm trying to get better & trying to be good .. So far it just keeps biting me in the ass.
...~Maddie~...

Helga said...

Yeah a lot of people feel this way often but no one ever says it. I'm just sick of feeling this way.

:. Maddieson .: said...

Me as well! Life is a stupid bitch!!