About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

this was written on a blog from august of last year and i just read the comment now. haha i broke your shit and i still don't care. if i see you this summer at work i'm going to push you down the drive thru stairs.
joking, fuck but i hate this kid so much.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm so glad you have no respect for peoples belongings. Way to go hot shit thats like me saying; Hey wheres your dead grandmothers grave so I can go take a massive shit on it. I don't care why would I? Shes not MY dead gandmother. That picture is an important part of our family history. Not to mention it was actually My GREAT uncle who painted it. Kudos to you though for being so fucking awesome at life.
October 23, 2009 7:32 PM
Helga said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I JUST READ THIS NOW.
HAHAHA I WISH I KNEW THIS EXISTED BEFORE SO I COULD HAVE LAUGHED AT AN EARLIER DATE.
April 21, 2010 3:46 AM

No comments: