About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I really disliked about the past few days / this weekended:
Knowing my manager from the Mcdonalds I just left is going to find out I had a huge crush on him the entire time I worked there.
Fighting with Patrick Keefe over msn.
Having people I met once write in my formspring asking stupid shit.
Public displays of PDA on my part in front of everyone at a party.

Things I liked:
Keggers.
Cuddling with cute boys.
Bacon.
Flip cup.
Basement raves.
Chantel.
Campfires.
Pretending to be lesbians with Chantel.
Cheese and crackers.
Mcdonalds. and eating unessesary amounts of it.
Chatroulette while drunk and meeting cute boys on there.
Clayton's stripper story.
Going to my job drunk at 6 am to say bye to the people that work in the morning.
Falling asleep watching Hercules.
Getting free beer from a busted kegger.
Pulling a drunk all nighter with Chantel.

SUCH A GOOD WEEKEND. MY LIFE RULES.
The good things definitely outweigh the bad so everyone can suck my dick.

No comments: