About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

no i will not b third wheel

Me & Chantel's texts from last night:

Me: dont mean to be a creep but your conversation with pj is the only intelligent conversation of tonight.fuck
the conversation near me has made me wanna kill myself. fuckmalife
Chantel: Plz don't kill yourself
Me: ded naow
why is she telling me to go to bed?? its so demanding
Chantel: Apparently she wants you to go to bed
Me: why?
Chantel: I don't know
Me: should i come innnn?
Chantel: If you want
Me: if you want me to
Chantel: Its up to you...
R u dead?
Me: no
Chantel: I miss you
Me: miss u 2
Chantel: Do you miss me?
Me: yes
Chantel: Yayyyy! When do you wanna leav
Me: whenever u want
Chantel: I set my alarm for 11. Is that cool?
Comne hang on the floor int he lviing roomnw with us
Me: um us there someone there thsts.not.goingvto mskr it lirlke im the third wheelqm
if i just sent you a rly misspelt txt sry
Chantel: Well its me and pj
Me: no i will not b third wheel
Chantel: okay you're lame
We can hear you
Come cuddle me
Me: dick in yo mouth? / pussay on ya sideburns?
Chantel: Ahhahahahahahaha best

No comments: