About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My night last night was super sloppy.
Started drinking gin at around 8 with Chantel.
Went up to Connor's room to drink with more people.
Went to the pub and had a beer chugging contest with Kristyn.
Had life chats in the bathroom stall and drank more with Kristyn.
Smoked cigarettes that used to be wet but they had dried out and were flat and weird.
Had the longest pep talk from Kristyn and Sam telling me to make a move on a guy I thought was hot.
Ended up doing it but in reality I just ended up telling him I thought he was hot.
Got Martin to give me a free beer.
I don't remember a lot after this.
Went to visit Chantel in her room.
Sent my favorite text of the night to Chantel saying "i may or may not have set off some alarm. i might have gone through some door i shouldn't have"
Meaning I left rez through an emergency exit, I have no clue why.
When I left the pub I had a cigarette behind my ear, it wasn't there when I got back to my room....
Went back to my room and fell off my bed. Hit my head really hard on my closet.
YAY, score one for team closet door.

No comments: