About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

last niiiight

went to woodsview with the gang for a ceos and office hoes party, didn't wanna pay 5 bucks so we didn't go for a little and chilled in a house across the street.
finally got into the party for free.
hung out in the garage for a bit with chantel and watched lame beer pong matches.
went back to the first house.
went to shady glen.
went in front of a campfire again which i hate myself for. I HATE SMELLING LIKE CAMPFIRE.
the house i went to makes me so fucking anxious but i was there with clayton so it wasn't that bad.
everyone was on mdma except for me, clayton and my friend patrick.
hung out with one of the girls that lived there in the basement which made my stomach turn because i hate that basement :(
chilled in a corner and had more stupid anxiety. weee.
went back to rez.
got a text from chantel telling me to go back to the 1st house on woodsview.
hauled my drunk ass back there + i'm so proud of me finding my way by myself at 3 am.
stayed there for a bit.
went back to rez.
fell off a bench in rez in front of everyone, i don't even know how that happens.
fought with a stupid tattooed guy we were hanging out with all night.
he was acting like such a pussy so drunk me and chantel called him out on it.
don't fuck with us.
got back to my room at 6 am, sat in front of my fridge and ate most of it's contents.
fatso.
got some of the best hugs during the night from several people.
i love drunk hugs with my entire being.
fin.

No comments: